Signature Fragrance: Crystal Noir by Versace

Does "signature (insert anything)" sounds silly to you? I used to laugh about Chuck Bass' "signature scarf" a while back when Gossip Girl was only taking off. Now I wouldn't. The concept of having something that represents you at each and every situation, something that is so completely "yours" that you can't imagine your life without it - that has intrigued me. And if we have signature scarves, rings and even accents, why couldn't I have a signature fragrance?


Crystal Noir by Versace has become my go-to scent. To be honest, I cannot remember the last time I wore a different fragrance. I remember checking out Body Shop's "Dreams Unlimited" and hanging around Marc Jacobs counter for a while. I didn't buy anything because the bottle pictured above is my one and only fragrance love. I feel naked if I get outside the house without it!

Crystal Noir has a rather strong floral/oriental scent. People who love sweet, girly scents - stay away, this is probably not the fragrance for you, at least not for the day. I, however, find strong fragrances very appealing and this, as my nose happily told me, is the best of them all. I can wear it anytime. I do wear it anytime. Another plus? It's long-lasting. I don't like to carry a whole bottle of perfume around all the time, and now I don't have to.

This is The Fragrance. If I ever find anything better, I'll let you know. Until then... This is my signature scent. What's yours? Leave a comment below and tell me!

5 Response to Signature Fragrance: Crystal Noir by Versace

Anonymous
21 February 2012 at 14:18

I think I might need to try this! Sounds like something I would like! I'm still trying to find my signature scent. I guess the closest to it would be Wish by Chopard, as people always remember me wearing it :-)

21 February 2012 at 21:47

i need to try this parfume. i'm tottaly in love with floral-oriental scents. thanks for this review

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

22 February 2012 at 07:22

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Yeah, I really love the Joico K-pak Revitaluxe. I've never tried any of the Andrew Barton stuff, might have to check it out.

http://t-g-life.blogspot.com/

23 February 2012 at 16:57

even the bottle looks pretty! I would use it for decoration ;0

Stumbled upon your blog through blog-hop - greatest way to connect to bloggers ever! Let's keep in contact. Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it, Thanks!

2 March 2012 at 10:22

dang, I need a signature scent, thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Rocking Fabulous All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes