Loves: 5 Most Reached For Beauty Products

There are beauty items in my drawer which stand as monuments to the good old times when I thought that wearing an electric blue eyeliner and red nail polish on everyday basis would be nice. Would I throw them away? Never. Oops, let me correct that. I would, if I was faced with an unthinkable dilemma - choosing between them and the five beauty items which I reach for everyday - my beauty saviours, loves and addictions.

Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel by Clinique

 
I cannot say enough good things about his. I am Skin Type 3, and I have been using Clinique Skin Care System for about two years. While I jump on and off other two skin care products (the cleanser and the exfoliator), this has been a staple in my daily regimen the whole time. It moisturises my skin better than any other product I have ever used. This product dries quickly and leaves the skin feeling softer than I ever. Well, you got the point. I love it, and if there is one product I really recommend, this would be it. I wouldn't walk outside in this cold winter without it!


Crystal Noir by Versace


Yes, a fragrance is my beauty staple. And not any fragrance either. It has always been hard to find something that would feel really "me". When I smelled this one, it was a love from a first sniff, if I can put it that way. The ultra-feminine, rich scent is suitable for day but sophisticated enough for night. It is simply amazing, and it has already became my signature scent. I feel naked without it. It is my fragrance now.

High Impact Mascara by Clinique



I am a picky mascara girl. Anything fake looking draws me away in a second; anything too bland makes me turn away in disappointment. You may be starting to think I am a Clinique junkie but their High Impact Mascara has everything my perfect mascara should. I love the wand, I love the texture, I love the look. What else is there to say? If I have those 30 seconds to put it on, I don't leave the house without it!

ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base



I love to play with eyeshadow just like any other girl around. But you know what I don't like? Getting the glittery gold eyeshadow turn into a glittery gold... face shadow. This eyeshadow base keeps it in place and enhances the colour nicely. When I first tried it, I was amazed! My eyeshadow looked instantly better and when I looked in the mirror at the end of the day, it was still there.

L'oreal Waterproof Make-Up Remover


This was the first make-up remover I ever bought; this is the make-up remover that has managed to stay in my bathroom drawer since then. It does its job without a lot of fuss (or a big price tag). There is not much to say about it except that I have never had any problems with it. It works!

So how about you? I would love to hear your thoughts about these and other products that you have tried! Make sure to leave a comment and post a link to your blog! Haven't done this kind of post yet? I challenge you to, and remember to let me know how it goes!

2 Response to Loves: 5 Most Reached For Beauty Products

8 February 2012 at 09:59

I keep hearing about the Clinique gel, I must try!
Their mascara is lovely, good choice! I may also have to try that eye and lip make up remover! Thanks for the tips!
Stace x

21 February 2012 at 07:39

Been using Clinique's gel for the longest time too. I think it works fabulously.

xx jane
thejaneface.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Rocking Fabulous All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes