Jewelry Love: Silver Brooch

"Brooch". The word itself sounds very old, antique even. It makes me think of my grandmother. My new jewelry love is indeed something she might even consider wearing. It's not antique or even old, though. I like to think of this as something timeless.

Hey, don't say I am boring. I photographed what used to be my jewelry case for you; it's full of red and green and gold fun! But this is something that I would want to keep if all my other pieces of jewelry were taken away. It has this timeless and elegant feel to it, which I would not trade for anything else. While it's not generally suitable for wearing around on a daily basis, I once paired it with jeans and a blazer, and guess what? It got through the day with many compliments!

Beautiful, that's all I have to say.

Do you have your jewelry love? Is it something timeless and elegant, fun and colourful, or maybe something vintage-with-a-history? Tell me about it in comments - I would love to hear!

2 Response to Jewelry Love: Silver Brooch

5 February 2012 at 10:40

Hello my lovely! just wanted to say thank you for your comment, I think you're the first to actually request a post from me so I'm actually working on it right now. Don't forget to follow my blog for an update on when the post is ready but it'll most likely be a top ten of my favourite Lush products and should be out very soon! :D I did reply to your message on my blog but I figured you may not get to see the comment.

xoxox

www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

6 February 2012 at 17:30

LOve the brooch! Im in love with vintage lockets right now! :)
xoxo
www.amy-beths.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Rocking Fabulous All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes