Mini-Haul: What Happens In Drugstores

"You know, you are my friend, you should not let me go near cheap eyeshadows."
"I can't let you near expensive eyeshadows either. No way."
"You can! That would at least guarantee they would turn out good."
"Nope. That would guarantee you going bankrupt."

I wasn't going to buy anything, I swear. It's just I like to experiment. Seriously, you can't let me near cheap eye shadows. The "what if" feeling shows up and I imagine finding a perfect champagne colour right there... How great it would look with my pink blush... As I was on a self-inflicted spending ban, I figured that checking out the drugstore would be much less harmful for my wallet and sanity than going straight to Chanel. This is what happened.


See? I have self-control! I didn't even touch those L'oreal lipsticks!


Since, I was in a serious and undeniable need of a new eyeshadow brush, this Ecotools Bamboo eyeshadow brush is now proudly sitting in my makeup bag. It has nice, soft bristles and for such a low price I would say it is really good.


This is my Essence eyeshadow, my second ever drugstore fail. My favourite eyeshadow base was not enough to keep it in place. It got all crumbly immediately and I hated the texture. Pretty colour and nice packaging, though - I might just keep it in my makeup drawer for that.


Yay! This is Bourjois Smoky Eye Shadow Kit, my new drugstore eyeshadow love. Maybelline still rocks but the intensity and quality of these shadows is really, really good for the price I paid. I will be repurchasing, and I recommend this product to anybody who hasn't tried it yet.

Have you tried any of these products? What's your experience with them? Please leave a comment below and tell me about it, I would love to hear!

Don't forget to follow my blog and my twitter for future updates! Thank you!

https://twitter.com/#!/EvaGoesFabulous

4 Response to Mini-Haul: What Happens In Drugstores

7 February 2012 at 13:59

i've also been trying to keep away form the l'oreal lipsticks, really want cheryl's one thats out now. thank you for commenting on my blog, i actually haven't tried any maybelline eyeshadows ha x

7 February 2012 at 17:19

Thank you! I'm happy that I could inspre you, as I'm always thankful for inspration myself. Good luck on your search for a statement necklace :)
xx

http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

8 February 2012 at 06:04

Great post xx I wanted to invite you to check out my fab 200 follower giveaway the winner will receive £50 Mac products of their choice and a fantastic OPI designer nail polish xx Maybe we could follow each other through twitter,GFC and bloglovin xx Hope to see you over at my blog xx

9 February 2012 at 08:54

i have the same eyeshadow brush & it is fantastic :)
veronika
www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Rocking Fabulous All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes